Crescent Moon Cabin in Sedona
Great Deal For Large Groups. Sets adjacent to shimmering Oak Creek at the base of Cathedral Rock. So the views are awesome. Managed by the Coconino National Forest, this historic ranch house was built by ranchers of the original homestead. Expect the aura of the old west. Restricted to a maximum of 10 people for overnight use but the cabin ranch house may also be rented for day use as well for a maximum of 25 guests. It is ideal for affordable group events and weddings. A large separate Day Use Facility sits next to the Crescent Moon Ranch House. The facility includes a secure gate for privacy.
Rental Fee: $200 per night for 10 guests. Subject to change without notice.
- Three bedrooms
- Great room
- Two kitchens
- Three bathrooms
- Enclosed porch
- Wood burning stove in living room
- Fireplace in one bedroom. Firewood available
- Beds in all bedrooms
- Electric range, refrigerator, coffee maker
- Microwave, electric can opener, toaster, crock pot
- Kitchen table, outdoor grill, picnic table
- Limited supply of pots, pans, plates, silverware
What You Should Bring
Please not. Crescent Moon is an historic ranch house. Since used by the public, it is not in perfect vacation condition. In many cases it is still somewhat rustic. Do not expect a high-end home, hotel or bed and breakfast. You must clean your own messes before checking out. Pets are not permitted.
- Sleeping bags and bedding
- Extra pans, cooking and eating utensils
- Your own food
- Towels, soaps and toiletries
- Trash bags, toilet paper and paper towels
- Any item to make your stay more enjoyable
From Phoenix take Interstate 17 North to the Sedona 298 Exit onto Highway 179 North through the Village of Oak Creek into Sedona. Take Highway 89A West through Sedona to Upper Red Rock road. Turn left and proceed to Chavez Ranch Road and turn left. The road then turns to gravel. Proceed through a locked gate to the cabin at the end of the road on your right. Once you receive rental confirmation, access is via a combination lock box.
Reservations and More Info
Lodging Accommodation Choices